Coronavirus / Covid-19 Update
5th January 2021 – In accordance with government guidelines, as a medical practice we are able to remain open during the current lockdown. We will therefore continue to provide clinic appointments and home visits where appropriate.
The safety of our patients and staff is of paramount importance and we will continue to maintain all the safeguards that have been put in place in relation to Coronavirus/Covid-19.
Please telephone us on 01209 314131 if you wish to make an appointment.
Please do not attend the practice unless you have an appointment.
For your own safety and the safety of our staff we are following all current guidelines from HM Government, The College of Podiatry and other relevant bodies. These measures include:
- Reducing the number and frequency of appointments to maintain social distancing and to allow stringent cross-infection control measures to be implemented.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols.
- The use of additional Personal Protective Equipment
Please help us to keep everyone safe
- Disinfect your hands on entering and leaving the practice using the sanitizer provided
- Please keep at least 2 metres apart from others – seating in the reception area has been positioned accordingly.
- If at all possible, please come on your own. If you have to be accompanied then anyone with you should wait for you outside the practice
- Please pay by card – contactless is preferred (The limit for contactless payments has now been increased to £45).
Do not attend the practice if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of Covid-19
- A high temperature
- A new continuous cough
Thank you for your patience and co-operation during these difficult times. The loyalty and support of our patients is very much appreciated.
Submitted by : Aawen on: